Hoshovskyi RuslanEmail: Ruslan.Goshovskyi@yahoo.fr
Phone: +38 098 711 29 21
Languages: Ukrainian, English, German
– Consulting on leadership and management tasks;
– Ideas and incentives to the formation of the role of the leader;
– Improving one’s own ‘self-presentation’ (e.g., during presentations);
– Assistance in individual career planning at any stage;
– Work with goals;
– Search for solutions in difficult situations;
– The role of a ‘young’ manager during the first acquaintance with a new position (how not to do by yourself) …
– Establishing internal team communication;
– Supporting and conducting change processes and crises;
– Team Building;
– Assistance in the elaboration of development plans and taking responsibility for their implementation;
– Articulation and realization of the current state of affairs by the team, prospects, and possible ways of achievements.
– Support in the processes of changes/development/expansion/integration.
And much more, depending on the ‘request’ of the client.
– CITE KNUTE (Chernivtsi Institute of Trade and Economics of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics) – Masters’ degree – Management of Organizations – Chernivtsi, Ukraine;
– IUP management Clermont Ferrand – Master1 – Management des PMI et PME – Clermont- Ferrand, France;
– Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University – Specialist – Practical Psychologist – Chernivtsi, Ukraine;
– Individual coaching and coaching in the context of organizations, supervision of teams and organizations within the educational project of ANSE (Association of National Organizations for Supervision in Europe). The former chairman of the USSC (Ukrainian Society for Supervision and Coaching), an associate member of the ANSE, is currently a board member of the USSC.
– Psychotherapeutic approach ‘Systemic family therapy’ – a member of the UUAP (Ukrainian Umbrella Association of Psychotherapy).