Korsun ViktoriiaEmail: email@example.com
Phone: +38 067 287 06 57
Languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English
Practitioner psychologist, coach, supervisor. Private practice since 2003
Member of the Ukrainian Umbrella Association of Psychotherapy.
Member of the Ukrainian Society of Supervision and Coaching.
Member of the National Union of Cinematographers of Ukraine.
Organizer and presenter of circa two hundred psychotherapeutic programs and pieces of training in individual growth, public speaking, communication skills, and the art of presentation.
Areas of counseling:
Coaching and supervising business leaders, social, educational, and cultural projects. Conducting pieces of training, facilitation, supervising organizations.
more than ten international training programs, including:
– course “Supervision and coaching in the context of the organization”; Ukrainian Umbrella Association of Psychotherapy – Association of National Organizations for Supervision in Europe, Ukraine – Austria;
– course “The Trauma of War”; HealthRight International, Ukrainian Research Institute of Social and Forensic Psychiatry and Drug Abuse;
– theoretical and supervisory project in systemic family therapy, Ukrainian Umbrella Association of Psychotherapy;
– training program for trainers, Institute for Systemic Consulting and Trainings (Moscow);
– course “Positive Psychology and Psychotherapy, Family Therapy and Psychosomatic Medicine”;
International Positive Psychology Association.
Ukrainian Military Medical Academy, advanced training in the psychotherapies;
Interregional Academy of Personnel Management, Faculty of Psychology, Majoring in practical psychology;
Kyiv National I. K. Karpenko-Kary Theater, Cinema and Television University.
Helping clients find ways to increase the efficiency in professional activity, improving abilities of perception and awareness. Developing the ability to analyze situations and finding creative solutions, promoting the development of existing skills, as well as gaining new knowledge and competencies, applying them in practice. The main thing is to find opportunities to be successful and satisfied with own professional self-realization.